(This free workshop is delivered in Korean)
Are you new to Canada and are filing your income taxes for the first time? Do you own foreign property and are unsure of how report this when filing your taxes? If so, please join us in a free workshop that will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the Canadian income tax system
- Comparison of income reporting processes between Canada and Korea
- Residents versus non-residents for income tax purposes
- Declaring foreign property
- Recent trends in income tax audits
Please register to help us organize in advance.
|Location||S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Surrey-Delta Service Centre, #100-15117 101 Avenue, Surrey, V3R 8P7|
|Registration||604-588-6869 ext. 231|
Sign up now to take the full advantage of online settlement services.
We offer free online services to support immigrants in their settlement journey.