Thank you for your interest in registering for ISIP services.
The Immigrant Settlement & Integration Program offers in-person and online services. If you live in one of our service regions, you can register for in-person services. All other eligible clients may register for online services.
PLEASE SELECT YOUR CURRENT IMMIGRATION STATUS IN CANADA
Thanks for your interest in ISIP Online!
To apply for online services:
- Please fill in the online registration form on the next page.
- Answer a few questions.
- Book an online appointment time.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment time. You will also receive a link to your online appointment.
- During or prior to the appointment, we will confirm your eligibility by phone or through the online meeting. Please have your Permanent Resident Card (PR Card), IRCC letter or official landing documents ready. You will speak with one of our friendly and professional settlement staff who will assist you with settlement information. You can also ask questions about your settlement journey or our services.
- After the appointment, you will receive an email with your ISIP Online username and password so that you can access all of our online services!