Client Rights & Disclaimer
We strive to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. shall not be liable for any consequences due to any errors or omissions that may remain. Programs, events/activities, courses and other matters are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Links to other websites are provided for information and convenience only. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site or a promotion of its services or products. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the content found there.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. respects the rights and dignity of all individuals, families and groups we serve. We treat clients with consideration and respect their personal autonomy and privacy.
Right to choose
- Individuals, families and/or legal guardians have the right to participate in decisions regarding the services provided.
- When clients choose to seek service from other sources or when clients' needs are found to be better met by other organizations, we shall provide relevant information and referral to facilitate their choice.
Right to fair and equitable access
- If a service is available only to a population subgroup, the eligibility criteria will be clearly defined.
- Except for emergency situations, access to service is on a first come first served basis.
Right to non-discrimination
Right to culturally competent service
Right to confidentiality and privacy protection
S.U.C.C.E.S.S.' clients have the responsibility to respect other clients and to observe program schedules.
- Clients are expected to respect the rights, dignity and privacy of other persons they meet at S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Any behaviour or action which threatens the safety or violates the rights of another client or S.U.C.C.E.S.S. personnel may result in service termination.
Observe program schedule and rules
- Clients are responsible for following and respecting S.U.C.C.E.S.S. programs schedules and rules.
Feedback to S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
Links to this S.U.C.C.E.S.S. website may be established without permission but its contents may not be reproduced without S.U.C.C.E.S.S. authorization. Reproduction of content for commercial purposes is not permitted.
This web site is owned and operated by or on behalf of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. We respect the privacy of individuals and are committed to protect the information that visitors to this web site provide. We comply with the prevailing legislation of the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA).
28 West Pender Street
Vancouver, B.C. V6B 1R6
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We make every effort to safeguard this information. The information you provide us with may be used to contact you about future S.U.C.C.E.S.S. services, events, or to issue a donation receipt. We will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose or share your information with other individuals or organizations without your prior expressed consent.
All online transactions, donations and transmission of personal information on this site are done through a safe, private and secure system that protects donor's personal information, including credit card information.
Click here to view the complete Protection of Personal Information policy.
Web Site Policy
The web site contains links to other sites. The availability of information is provided by external sites through S.U.C.C.E.S.S. The web site does not necessarily constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by S.U.C.C.E.S.S. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, reliability and currency of information provided by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon the information should consult directly with the original source.